Five Reasons Why Ridicule Is the Proper Response to Global Warming Alarmists:
1. They’re wrong. The devastating heat they predicted simply hasn’t happened. Climate scientists Roy Spencer, John Christy and others have showed this numerous times.
2. They’ve hidden their true agenda. The zealots want to destroy capitalism and take over the world’s economy. Two years ago, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of United Nation’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, said “this is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years.” [kk: wow!]
3. They’re hypocrites. Every year, delegates, many of them on private jets, fly to Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum, from where they hector the rest of us about our carbon footprints. The busybodies also regularly jet to the U.N.’s global warming conferences, held in such global hot spots as Paris, Cancun, Copenhagen and Milan. Wherever they go, their accommodations are always lavish, their travels well attended to, and their dining sumptuous. Of course their goal is to strip 21st-century comforts from everyone else in the name of “fighting” climate change.
4. They’re authoritarians. Merely disagreeing with them is much like disagreeing with the Castros. The clearly deranged Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has said that some climate sceptics should be prosecuted as war criminals. Last March, then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch told the Senate Judiciary Committee that there had been official discussions about prosecuting “deniers.”
5. Leonardo DiCaprio. Here’s a high school dropout who’s become fabulously rich doing what kindergartners do every day — pretending to be someone else and imagining that they are doing something they aren’t doing, and probably never will or would do. It’s called acting and it pays some of its practitioners well.