Saturday, December 10, 2011

PC Dining Out

Muslim wolves meet infidel sheep.

Wolf: I'd never eat you. I only eat other wolves.

Sheep: OK. You seem nice, but are your brother wolves eating my brother sheep?

Wolf: Well, yes, but only because your brother sheep are afraid of my brother wolves. If sheep would stop discriminating against wolves - and treat wolves fairly - and trust wolves, then wolves would be much happier.

Besides, I would NEVER eat you. I feel that you MUST give me a fair chance - and judge me on my own wolf actions.

Sheep: OK. I'm so depressed that your brother wolves are eating my brother sheep.

Wolf: Just look deeply into my eyes, and I will protect you from my brother wolves.

Sheep: OK. You seem nice.

Wolf: Thank you. I am a very nice wolf, and I'm also hungry. Do you have any wolf food around here?!

Sheep: Yes, but please eat the other sheep first.

No comments: